1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
It use to be news year day,but the past couple of years it has come down earlier. It is already down.
2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Nope, with a 3 month old who is not predictable do not want to chance being out late. Hopefully in a few years.
3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
I do not make any anymore. I cannot promise I will keep them, so might as well not make any.
4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
My parents would have friends over with their kids and we would have a party. It was alot of fun. I think I want start that with my kids.
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
At my grandparents house in Florida with the whole family. We would get dressed up and drink sparkling cider and have a party, It was so much fun. The best is with family, I think, although, it is nice to celebrate as adults sometimes as well. Hmmm.... not sure what that is like. One day!