1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
I laughed when I saw this question because my husband and I had finished watching 50 First dates and I told him this was a movie I could watch over and over again. I have watched it 3 times I think and own it! Everytime it is on tv I record it.It is so touching and has a great ending.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
At this moment I cannot think of one,but I know that when something happens, Iwill say that is one my pet peeves. Wow, something must be wrong if I cannot think of one.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Doing what I am doing right now and that is working from home and being with my kids.
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Makeup and face products. I have very sensitve skin and I will always pay for a non blemish flaky dry face.