1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Well I honestly do not remember any. I remember getting together with family and going for Easter Egg hunts, and coloring Easter eggs, but we did not do much. . . We use to have a big sit down dinner and get all dressed up,but now we go to church and then come home and that is it. I would love for my family to come so we start the tradition of Easter dinner with mykids,but not sure that will happen. I think it should be a fancy occasion because you are celebrating Jesus. We normally would get together with Ryan's family and color easter eggs
2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
Shower all the way. I love the shower just beating down on me, I have never really been a bath person.
3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?
No I cannot and Ihate doing it so I always advoid it as much as I can.
4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
Malted milk robin eggs
5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? Both, we do the Easter basket,but we also talk about the religious part more. We talk about the ressurection eggs and what it means and then what the gifts in the basket mean.