1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
I think I would get Lexus suv. Love it! Not sure it is the best option with kids,but who caresc
2. What was your worst first date ever?
I am not sure I have had a real bad first date ever,but I will say when I was stood up for prom. Yes, I was stood up. It was a guy that I worked with, should have knowen he would do this. I ended up taking a friend of the familys son. He was 2 years younger and like my brother. Uggg.. If I could see that guy, I would have alot of words to speak to him.
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Real love, butterflies in the tu mmy everytime you though about him love was when I was 18. I was a server and he was also a server and we use to flirt at work all the time. I knew I would be with him for a long time. Well 4 years and got dumped! Other story for other day,but that was my first real over.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I honestly cannot remember. I always just check the online bank.
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
WANTED: someone who is dependable, understanding, loves to shop, get pedicures, Good listener, good sense of humor and handle any situation thrown her way. Willing to help out when I needed her to anytime. Great smile, tender hearted, puts God first before anything,