1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
Landscaping for sure. Do not really want a pool. We have in the neighborhood and they are to much to keep up with and I would be worried about one of my kiddos jumping in. I would love to landscape my backyard. we are right on the parkway and everybody can see the back.
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Death penalty yes, when the situation is right. I hate when I hear crimminals getting out of prison and doing the same crime,but then I feel like we should not treat evil with evil. I go back and forth. This is a tough one and I am just going to keep it simple and not go on and on about it.
3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
My makeup. My daughter did this when I was taking a shower. I might have really been enjoying it because I did not see this happen! All over her face and the floor. She also got into my tampons. That was awsome!
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Well, it has been a year since I have been because I had no dental insurance for awhile,but I am going soon because I have now have it. Seriously, I hate the dentist with a passion, so I make sure I take care of my teeth,but I ususally go every 6 months. A year I know, too long, but why go when nothing hurts, right?
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
Penguin. I love the waddles and just they swim and stand and everything about them. I have always loved ever since I was little.