Friday, July 29, 2011
nay. I think one ceremony is enough.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Dragging of feet and snapping of gum. OH MY HEAVENS.
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
Well since I have 1 boy and 2 girls,not sure I can pick. I love boys for less Drama,but I love having girls for dresses,pedicures etc... I like having a mixture.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
yes for disease and cancer,but not on a regular bases,
5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
In a heartbeat. It could challenging at times,but if God wanted to me raise a child(children) for a family, then that is what I am going to do.
Have a great Friday!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
|I forgot to post this on Sat. but I love Sats when we have nothing going on in the morning and|
we can just sit and relax. Don't you love Cadence's morning face? Even the dog is chillin.
|this is Kaeilis with my shoe. She has the face of "she caught me"|
|waiting for the doctor|
|Kaelis getting into the bag of goodies.|
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
My husband would wonder whose bed I have been in?! Just kidding.
I would wonder what the doc did not do and go and ask him! I would also pass out. I have some friends that this happened to and they did not take it well. Men, go for your follow ups. I would know that God had other plans and that would make me content.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
you know I may not have one specific memory,but I am really enjoying going with the flow and waking up and cuddling with my kids and going for ice-cream whenever. I enjoy days at the pool and then naps in the afternoon. SUMMER is my favorite memory!
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
I try to wash them once a week,but it may not always happen. The kids I try to change once a week.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Pat down... I do not want a radition reading machine mess me up.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory? Ok, since I did not grow up in a small town we really did not go to a bunch of fairs. The one that sticks out is the Ohio State fair. I remember going with my parents and looking at chicks and other fun things.
Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
|Kendric wanted me to post this picture because he took it. Normally I would not post just a pic of me.|
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Have a great Sunday and thanks for stopping by
Stay tuned for more posts. It has been a busy week
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
I am not sure. I really think it is not nessary to learn it. I feel printing is so much easier and sometimes neater and easier to read.
I hardly write in cursive anymore. I guess I am leaning more toward that it is overrated.
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I use my phone and my iPad,but mostly my phone. I do have a paper calendar for my husband to see the appts and events we have going on. He is getting a smart phone soon so he will use it.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
The box that has all the pictures backed up
an angel from my grandmother
my wedding ring,( do not sleep with on and sometimes I do not have it on)
I am adding a fourth one, my favorite pairs of jeans. I love them! is that bad
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
City, hands down!
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
The Dugger family. I do not think there is any I would want to be the star of. I love reality shows,but do want to be on any. I would love to just visit a couple.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
For anybody who has a iPad. What blog app do you use to read blogs? I can get to my dashboard,but then it will not let me scroll up to read other blogs. The whole screen goes up instead. Make sense? I would love to read from my ipad. I downloaded the blog Press app but it still will not let me scroll up.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
On Sat we went to the pool and then out to dinner with some good friends.
|this is how he fell asleep at the drive in|
|On the ground asleep|
|Fun times at the pool.|
|My 3 lovies!|
|doing some funny poses|
|watching the fireworks.|
Monday, July 4, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Yes! The older I get I am realizing to take every chance you get to try something that you never think you would. I would love the thrill and the accomplishment that I did it.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I like drive in because it is more flexible and the kids love and it is cheaper,but the movie theater is great for hot summer days and date nights,but I hate paying over $20 for a movie. I am on the fence a little bit can you tell? Netflix is just as good if not better though. Nothing like getting a movie in your mailbox and then sitting on your couch and watching it.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Oh no,but that would be greatest thing ever! I do not like grocery shopping at all
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?