1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
My husband would wonder whose bed I have been in?! Just kidding.
I would wonder what the doc did not do and go and ask him! I would also pass out. I have some friends that this happened to and they did not take it well. Men, go for your follow ups. I would know that God had other plans and that would make me content.
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
you know I may not have one specific memory,but I am really enjoying going with the flow and waking up and cuddling with my kids and going for ice-cream whenever. I enjoy days at the pool and then naps in the afternoon. SUMMER is my favorite memory!
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
I try to wash them once a week,but it may not always happen. The kids I try to change once a week.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Pat down... I do not want a radition reading machine mess me up.
5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory? Ok, since I did not grow up in a small town we really did not go to a bunch of fairs. The one that sticks out is the Ohio State fair. I remember going with my parents and looking at chicks and other fun things.
Have a great weekend!